www.japaninc.com July 15, 2009

jin at mailman.japaninc.com jin at mailman.japaninc.com
Wed Jul 15 12:11:31 JST 2009

----------------- PBXL: DON'T BUY A PBX! ------------------

Check out our NEW web site! http://www.pbxl.jp

PBXL brings your telephone system, telecom carrier, and
Internet connectivity together under one roof.
Outsource your telecom management for a worry-free
office environment!

Join us at our monthly seminar at Cisco Headquarters:
http://en.pbxl.jp/seminars.php

Contact us today!
03-4550-2557
info at pbxl.jp

What's online this week at J at pan Inc magazine:

Waiting for the reformists <http://www.japaninc.com/waiting_for_reformists>

By Tobias Harris

The decision to delay the general election until 30 August means
that there are weeks left for the LDP's warring policy groups to
battle for the soul of the party...

Thumb-screws, iron maidens and your
meetings.<http://www.japaninc.com/thumb_screws>
…all tools of torture, in that order.

by Jason de Luca

Good lord deliver me from these internal “meetings.”

If I have to spend another 10 precious minutes of my youth watching
condensation beads travel down my double-shot iced mocha because of
these droning & pointless dialogues, I am making a leap of faith out
the window and taking someone with me...

Giving it all she's
got<http://www.japaninc.com/CNBC_interview_with_David_Rosenberg>
But the all-devouring deleveraging private sector keeps on taking

By The Mad Hedge Fund Trader

CNBC held a dynamite interview with David Rosenberg, former Merrill
Lynch chief economist and current strategist at Gluskin Sheff, who
offered the kind of big picture, 30,000 foot view that I love...

Greening the city and feeding the
world<http://www.japaninc.com/urban_agriculture>
Looking at urban agriculture with fresh eyes

By Patricia Bader-Johnston

Leading experts in food production and food security are looking at
agriculture with a whole new perspective.  The role that the agriculture
sector will play in climate change is bringing new attention to a whole
new breed of farmers...

Deflation grabs hold of
Japan<http://www.japaninc.com/Deflation_Grabs_Hold_of_Japan>

By Claus Vistesen

I really don't want to beat a dead horse here and although I already gave
it a kick in the context of the release of the May consumer price data
I do think that this is pretty significant...

Letting go of employees--the Japanese
way<http://www.japaninc.com/Japanese_downsizing>

>From The Japan HR Society

Whether your firm is planning to penetrate the Japanese market, or is

already in Japan, you have to be aware of the legal risks and management

issues surrounding staff reductions...

>From J at pan Inc

----------------- Web Hosting in Japan --------------------

Ever wanted to host your website in Japan but the cost
put you off?

With shared hosting accounts from 210 yen per month,
Tsukaeru.net makes it easy to utilize Japan's world renowned
super-fast backbone for prices comparable to the US. Tsukaeru
also has a range of VPS (virtual private server) packages
available. Known for its reliability backed by 10 years
experience in the Japanese market, Tsukaeru.net is ranked
No. 1 for VPS sign ups.

Become a Tsukaeru.net affiliate and start earning.
Earn as much as 50% of sales price for a single effortless
introduction! Don't miss out on this great offer.
Its free to register and there are no minimal sales requirements.

See http://www.tsukaeru.net/en/?pid=220

For the first time, serial entrepreneur Terrie Lloyd brings
his extremely popular business seminars to Okayama and to Kobe.
The Okayama seminar, entitled 'Innovative Business Leaders
Seminar', will be held on Saturday July 25 at the Kurashiki
Chamber of Commerce.

On Sunday July 26, Terrie will hold his Enrepreneurs Handbook
Seminar at the Kobe International House.
>From JR Sannomiya Station it's just a short 5 min walk
down Flower Road.

For registration send mail to seminar at japaninc.com
For more information please go to:
http://www.japaninc.com/seminars-july

Event: Summer Networking Party! Open to all

Details: Complete event details at http://www.icajapan.jp/
(RSVP Required)