www.japaninc.com August 05, 2009

jin at mailman.japaninc.com jin at mailman.japaninc.com
Wed Aug 5 11:08:34 JST 2009

----------------- PBXL: DON'T BUY A PBX! ------------------

Check out our NEW web site! http://www.pbxl.jp

PBXL brings your telephone system, telecom carrier, and
Internet connectivity together under one roof.
Outsource your telecom management for a worry-free
office environment!

Join us at our monthly seminar at Cisco Headquarters:
http://en.pbxl.jp/seminars.php

Contact us today!
03-4550-2557
info at pbxl.jp

This week at www.japaninc.com

Desperate measures <http://www.japaninc.com/The_LDP_opts_for_fear>

Can fear save the LDP?

By Tobias Harris

With less than a month to the general election, Taro Aso and
the LDP continue to face what looks like certain defeat. The DPJ
continues to enjoy a sizable and solid lead in public opinion polls,
the latest being an Asahi
poll<http://www.asahi.com/politics/update/0802/TKY200908020171.html?ref=rss>that
showed the DPJ favored in the
proportional representation race by a margin of 39 percent to 22
percent.

Japan's car makers make a killing on Cash for
Clunkers<http://www.japaninc.com/Japan_Car_Makers>

By The Mad Hedge Fund Trader

Perhaps it was the newspaper gene in me that made me screech my
car to a halt when I saw a near riot in progress at my local total Toyota
dealer. The showroom was more jammed than the unemployment office,
with eager salesmen recalled from vacations manning card tables set
up in every available space. I managed to grab one peripatetic salesman
by a lapel, who gushed that they sold 45 cars yesterday, compared to ten
for a normal Friday, and that 35 of these were due to the Cash for
Clunkers program.

Sales by the Living
Dead<http://www.japaninc.com/Sales%20by%20the%20living%20dead>

By Jason de Luca

Ever watch a scary movie and think, how are zombies able to get so far
into buildings and chase people despite being slow and brain-dead?

Ever watch sales people and think the same thing?

The business case for green HR <http://www.japaninc.com/green%20HR>

Why HR and sustainable development can drive success

By Chad Stewart, chief advocate, Green HR (a JHRS advocacy)

The “environment agenda” seems to be a popular cause nowadays. In
fact, the environment was one of the top agenda items in the recently
concluded G8 Summit in Italy. In business, we are seeing that more and
more companies are getting on the environment bandwagon...

<http://www.japaninc.com/The_DPJ_will_bring_the_ships_home> J at pan Inc online

----------------- Web Hosting in Japan ---------------------------

Ever wanted to host your website in Japan but the cost
put you off?

With shared hosting accounts from 210 yen per month,
Tsukaeru.net makes it easy to utilize Japan's world renowned
super-fast backbone for prices comparable to the US. Tsukaeru
also has a range of VPS (virtual private server) packages
available. Known for its reliability backed by 10 years
experience in the Japanese market, Tsukaeru.net is ranked
No. 1 for VPS sign ups.

Become a Tsukaeru.net affiliate and start earning.
Earn as much as 50% of sales price for a single effortless
introduction! Don't miss out on this great offer.
Its free to register and there are no minimal sales requirements.

See http://www.tsukaeru.net/en/?pid=220

The iwine.jp Summer Wine Tasting Bonanza

-Taste over 100 different wines from around the world
-Assorted finger foods
-Stunning venue: The Sanctuary at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel
in Nihonbashi
-Special discounts on wine orders