www.japaninc.com May 28, 2009

jin at mailman.japaninc.com jin at mailman.japaninc.com
Thu May 28 18:42:53 JST 2009

----------------- PBXL: DON'T BUY A PBX! ------------------

Check out our NEW web site! http://www.pbxl.jp

PBXL brings your telephone system, telecom carrier, and
Internet connectivity together under one roof.
Outsource your telecom management for a worry-free
office environment!

Join us at our monthly seminar at Cisco Headquarters:
http://en.pbxl.jp/seminars.php

Contact us today!
03-4550-2557
info at pbxl.jp

What's online this week at J at pan Inc magazine:

How I learned to stop worrying and love the
bomb<http://www.japaninc.com/the_bomb>

So here we are in Japan. A relatively few miles across the ocean we
have Mad Uncle Ernie (aka Kim Jong-Il) who sits out on the porch with
a half-empty whiskey bottle beside him and his loaded shotgun across
his knees. Occasionally he swigs from the bottle and raises the
shotgun to his shoulder, pointing it meaningfully at anyone whom he
thinks might refill the bottle. The other day he fired it in a pretty
random direction...

Still wearing gloves? <http://www.japaninc.com/Still_wearing_gloves>

By Jason de Luca

Fight night at the Budokan, industry regulated ring size, judges take
their seats, ring ladies and coaches ringside, announcer grabs the
microphone to announce the fighters...

Financial Gitmo <http://www.japaninc.com/Financial+Gitmo>

By Cassandra*

I am a survivor of the Japanese bear market. Twelve (or twenty -
depending on your school of thought) long years of it. Call it
"Financial Gitmo". The lessons of this incarceration were varied, and
the experience invaluable - indelibly etched upon my brain for ease of
retrieval when required in the future. Like now...

The business of short
films<http://www.japaninc.com/short_shorts_festival_and_asia>

By Michael Condon

Interview with Tetsuya Bessho, founder of the Short Shorts Film
Festival and Asia, about the future of the film business.

The pain of being ordinary <http://www.japaninc.com/roos>

By Tobias Harris

Is Japan's offense at Obama's new ambassadorial appointment warranted?

----------------- Web Hosting in Japan

With prices comparable to those available in the US, and a
full range of hosting services, there is no need to put up with
slow-downloading websites hosted overseas anymore.

With nearly 10 years experience in the Japanese market,
Tsukaeru.net provides great value for money to both the
Japanese and English speaking clients.
We provide low cost shared hosting accounts from just 210
yen per month,to fully managed complex hosting.

Customers moving from our competitors receive
up to JPY10,000 cashback on completion of migration.

http://tsukaeru.net/en
Isao 050-3533-8241